By DiamondDX
#208774 Combee has the ability of Honey Gather: occasionally brings honey.
but no honey item was added to the mod! although it first appeared in the 4th generation

also some items intended for sale cannot be sold in mod. Fix this please.

By SKyTheThunder
#208777 Might be interesting to have placeable honey that increases the spawn chance for certain Pokémon around it, but decays after a while. Could be integrated with Vanilla Honey once we update past 1.15

(Bugs go on our bug tracker, but the unsellable items are already known.)
By DiamondDX
SKy2008 wrote:Might be interesting to have placeable honey that increases the spawn chance for certain Pokémon around it, but decays after a while. Could be integrated with Vanilla Honey once we update past 1.15

(Bugs go on our bug tracker, but the unsellable items are already known.)

can better 1.16.5 it is stable and now many mods are based on it
By SKyTheThunder
#208784 It is planned to update to newer versions within the year. The goal was set as "1.15+" (which is why I said "update past 1.15"), meaning "1.15 or newer". Currently it does look like 1.16 is the most likely candidate, but it depends on what's best suited for our purposes at the time.
By DiamondDX
#208837 it would be good to get a small fix of the stats of the forms of zacian and zamazenta as well as some items for sale under version 1.12.2 without expecting a major and slow transition to 1.15 +
By DiamondDX
#208844 only version 8.2.0 is still available and there are no fixes in the form of 8.2.1.
By SKyTheThunder
#208860 You can find all past versions back to 6.0 on reforged.gg - but I don't see how that's relevant in this context...? Please stay on topic, I don't want to have to lock this thread.
By DiamondDX
#208983 I meant that the latest is 8.2.0 and the zacian and zamazenta version has not yet been released. I would like to receive their correction before moving to 1.15 +
I had this in mind

and by the way, several gigantomax forms are lacking:
Urshifu
Centiskorch
Cinderace
Rillaboom
although for some reason Intelion starters got their form
JOIN THE TEAM