By foglotus
#208840 Extreme conditions are too harsh, Playing against other players, if the other party is mage evolved from the side, there is no need to be extremely huge, It's unfair that the other side can evolve normally. :cry:

By SKyTheThunder
#208841 Not sure I understand correctly. Are you suggesting to have Mega Evolution and Dynamax in the same battle?
If so, they haven't appeared together in a main line game yet, so we don't have any data on how they would interact. Both players have access to the same battle gimmick though, so you can counter that way.
By foglotus
#208843 Yes, that's what I mean. Because it's a random match on the server, we don't know if the opponent is using Dynamax or not. If we match the mage evolution opponent, we won't be able to use Dynamax. If Mage Evolution coexists with Dynamax, it might be possible for the Minecraft version of Pokemon to have its own battle environment. Also, I didn't find the button to go back to the previous Pokemon selection in the New Territories double
By SKyTheThunder
#208859 You can select which battle mode you equip (Dynamax Band or Mega Key Stone) in the panel opened via the little arrow to the left of your team in the inventory. For a battle to use a certain gimmick, both players need to have the respective one equipped, allowing you to block the one you do not want.
By proclarushtaonasat
#208863 but in the games only the owner of the pokemon is required to wear the dynamax band or key stone. Its one thing to make a clause for the sake of fairness, but making it physically impossible for no logical reason is kinda dumb.
If one wants to limit a gimmick, one should use reasons, that actually make sense. Like adding powerspots (maybe via the minecraft beacon mechanic) that allow dynamaxing for players having the band, but disable keystones (if a player has both)
By SKyTheThunder
#208864 That feature exists precisely to combat the issue you have of being stuck without your battle gimmick against an opponent who has access to theirs...
JOIN THE TEAM