By TheCrimsonV
#210125 I’m aware that there currently isn’t a fully implemented process for breeding Alolan/Galarian Pokémon and that the team is still trying to develop a way to go about this, so I thought I’d drop in a suggestion just in case. My idea is that the dominant form for these Pokémon would be what they originally debuted as, for example Kantonian Vulpix, Hoennian Zigzagoon, Unovan Darumaka, etc. No matter what forms the parents are, the eggs will always produce their non-variant forms. However, 1 of 2 factors can change this. If the Pokémon is being bred in a biome that the regional form is able to naturally spawn in, then the egg will produce the regional variant. The other option is the process available in the main series, being if the regional variant parent is holding an Everstone, then it will pass down the form. Furthermore, if a non-regional variant parent is breeding in the biome mentioned above, but is holding an Everstone, than the form will pass down from the Everstone parent, disregarding the biome. I doubt this is the easiest way to go about things and I’d assume it’d be difficult to include biomes into the breeding process, but I wanted to share my thoughts nonetheless.

JOIN THE TEAM