By D0XN
#210642 Since this isn't really for Discord suggestions, I had to also think of a suggestion for in-game. My suggestion is pretty basic and already looks like it has been suggested before quite a bit.

You can use Dr CrayFish's furniture mod, just include it in next update or for 1.16.x.

Discord suggestion is for promotion of Pixelmon related media content. I recently was warned for advertising my Twitch username. I wasn't streaming Pixelmon at the time but I would have been glad to stream gameplay and even promote the pack if needed. You could simply make a channel dedicated for posting YouTube links for Pixelmon, Twitch, etc. Punishments can be given to those who don't display Pixelmon content. Links can be set to expire after 12 hours or so. That way the streamer can change the game and the link won't display to promote other games.

By SKyTheThunder
#210643 You're free to add any mods you want alongside Pixelmon. Our official modpack is a minimum setup, only containing mods that directly interact with Pixelmon itself. It can be expanded as you like.

Our Discord is meant as a resource for the game itself, providing support and communicating information to our player base first and foremost. Due to the number of people active in it, we adopted a 0 advertisement policy (apart from Pixelmon servers obviously). With that many users it would mean a ton of unnecessary moderation effort to sort through any and all instances of ads and make sure they abide by our rules. We already had to get rid of a role that highlighted active streamers because it was abused by people...
By D0XN
SKyTheThunder wrote:You're free to add any mods you want alongside Pixelmon. Our official modpack is a minimum setup, only containing mods that directly interact with Pixelmon itself. It can be expanded as you like.

Our Discord is meant as a resource for the game itself, providing support and communicating information to our player base first and foremost. Due to the number of people active in it, we adopted a 0 advertisement policy (apart from Pixelmon servers obviously). With that many users it would mean a ton of unnecessary moderation effort to sort through any and all instances of ads and make sure they abide by our rules. We already had to get rid of a role that highlighted active streamers because it was abused by people...

Why not just add the mod? I mean I know I can add it myself as I have NEI and JEI but what does it hurt to just add it by default?
By SKyTheThunder
#210646 If we add one, we opened the flood gates and would have to add other mods that people ask for as well. And before you know it, the pack is inflated with dozens of unrelated mods. That's simply not what it's supposed to be.
By CrusaderCicada
SKyTheThunder wrote: If we add one, we opened the flood gates and would have to add other mods that people ask for as well. And before you know it, the pack is inflated with dozens of unrelated mods. That's simply not what it's supposed to be.

JEI is a quality-of-life type of thing which is very common amongst many mods to help the enjoyment of the mod JEI added is not a huge issue and would be loved by most players and new players it only adds that you can see the mods crafting recipes and is not something to be overly cautious about
JOIN THE TEAM