By MrYeet123
#210656 So, we can craft Porygon as it is a man-made Pokemon, and we clone Mew for Mewtwo and ditto, so why not do the same for other officially recognized artifact Pokemon?

Of course, some man-made Pokémon are from ancient times like Golett and Magearna, so "Factory New" forms of these Pokemon could be made that shows what these Pokemon looked like when they were first created by ancient people and by you. (Could also be the way you get original paintjob Magearna.)

Each artificial Pokemon could have its own ways of creation:

Golett, Magearna, and Claydoll could be crafted with separate parts the player would have to craft, and then the parts could be crafted into the vessel. These vessels could be placed down like statues, and would remain a decoration until infused with a "soul-gem" of sorts. Golett and Claydoll would need weak gems to be made alive, while Magearna would need a supercharged soul-gem crafted into it's soul-heart in order to be made functional.

Castform could be crafted with silicon(?) and a soul gem in the crafting table and be immediately spawned like Porygon.

Type-Null would be crafted out of parts aswell, but the method of obtaining them would be different from the others since it is a chimera.

And Genesect could somehow be made from a kabutops with surgery?

Also, the soul gems would be crafted from crystals or possibly mined in a new ore, and to power them up would be with the same method as the orbs. Could also possibly be made into a block with the same texture and luster as the super-weapon from Kalos.

By DJDelta
#210732 I think since Polygon was shown it was a created on a computer so they have you craft PC to make it and Mewtwo was confirmed to have been cloned so they were decently inspired by those. As for the stuff you shown, we do not have a full idea of how they were made, and everything compared to just knowing they are a bit man made some how.

I mean we know Castform was made to predict the weather but we do not know how it was made exactly. The same for Magearna, claydoll, Golurk,

Type Null maybe a clone of arceus but not sure how they cloned it as the best guess I have is cloning one or multiple of the plates. And that is still not clear.

For Genesect we can only assume it was from a Kabutops but do not know for sure.

For those main reasons, I do not think they will add it in only to change it when we get more info onto how they were made/form. And I doubt they will do that.
JOIN THE TEAM