By SiempieKort
#210821 As we all know pikachu is the most iconic pokemon in the anime, defeating legendary and mythical pokemon. But in the games or in the pixelmon mod its almost useless, in my opinion it would be fun idea to implement a new form for pikachu, and maybe call it Ash's Pikachu or something. His stats will be increased by a lot, so you can finally use him as an ace for your team. This pokemon will either be spawning in at a very low spawnrate or maybe somehow evolve while his friendship is through the roof. It would make the world for me to be seeing added to the mod. (the idea is inspired by the battle-bond greninja, which i have been seeing in one of the servers im recently playing).

By SKyTheThunder
#210828 The goal of Pixelmon is to add the gameplay of the Pokémon games into Minecraft, especially in core mechanics such as battles. So we won't be adding new forms that aren't in the original games. (The exception being purely cosmetic ones.)

However, from the 9.0 release for MC 1.16.5 onward, you will be able to create custom forms using the External Stats JSONs. That will enable you to add such a variant of Pikachu with adjusted stats as you see fit.
JOIN THE TEAM