By SkydaOrchid
#210854 Hello~
I am posting here today regarding the Pixelmon Mailboxes that are already in game (pixelmon:mailbox and pixelmon:letterbox_standing).
I believe it would be extremely beneficial and useful for the mailboxes to be given a storage similar to the End Table(pixelmon:end_table) or a Hopper(minecraft:hopper) so that players can utilize the Pokèmail instead of trashing it. We have already been given these fabulous models for Mailboxes, incorporating a storage in them so mail can be provided into these items would be a great use of both assets.

They could be made Item Specific similar to the Cooking Pot(pixelmon:cooking_pot) where they can only receive Pokèmail items and no other items, or not! If they are left open to any items, people could deliver each other item gifts as ell, which could be a cool feature!

It could be useful to also make them Redstone compatible so that Hoppers and chests can be set up to them.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, I hope you agree and enjoy the idea.

By SKyTheThunder
#210855 A mechanic for them is planned. However, due to the 1.16 update and other reworks and features, it currently doesn't have the highest priority.
JOIN THE TEAM