By DiamondDX
#211854 I have been playing with pixelmon since minecraft version 1.5.2 when only 2 generations were available. and since then, to this day, I have never had a shiny Pokémon fall out of the breeding! although in the original games they fall out quite often.
increase the chance of shiny falling out of the breeding. and then for all the time I bred thousands of eggs and there was no shiny! in the original games, shiny ones fall out approximately every 400-500 eggs and sometimes more often.
it's not funny anymore! I even took Pokémon from different players on servers and it didn't change anything either. and there are no wipes in the original games and there is a pixelmon on the servers! and shiny must be assembled faster
in original games, you can spend years doing this. and on servers, a pixelmon of time is usually 6-8 months.
please think about it. yes, you can change it in configs but no server does it

By SKyTheThunder
#211860 Aside from the "lightweight" variant of the Masuda Method (smaller boost from different OTs, since different original languages don't exist) the shiny chance from breeding should be the exact same as in the original games. I believe the 2x Ultra Space modifier even applies to it, which should make it better if anything.

If you feel like something is not working correctly with that process, that would be a case for the bug tracker, not here.
By DiamondDX
OTs, since different original languages don't exist

times per pixelmon this is not the case. Can this factor increase by default? I think this will be fair, given that this cannot be implemented and that the time of the game on the servers is limited to wipes.
the shiny breeding is almost unreal in contrast to the original games. only random catch of shiny remains (
By DiamondDX
SKyTheThunder wrote:Aside from the "lightweight" variant of the Masuda Method (smaller boost from different OTs, since different original languages don't exist) the shiny chance from breeding should be the exact same as in the original games. I believe the 2x Ultra Space modifier even applies to it, which should make it better if anything.

If you feel like something is not working correctly with that process, that would be a case for the bug tracker, not here.

or here's another option. since some things from the legends of arсeus can be introduced into pixelmon into the mode of invasion (a random event with the appearance of a large number of Pokémon of the same type where the chance of the appearance of shiny is very increased

(create even a separate topic with this idea)
By SKyTheThunder
#211866 The Masuda boost is smaller because it's comparably trivial to get a Pokémon with a different OT.

Between the Shiny Charm, Shiny Lure, Ultra Space boost and Catch Combo, along with the fact that you can see shinies out of battle, it is already easier to spot wild shinies than in the main series games on paper.

If you have reason to assume that this is not the case, please report your findings to the bug tracker, so we can look into it: tracker.php?p=2
This is not the place for bug reports.
JOIN THE TEAM