By 9Tales
#211888 Following up on my request for a temporary flying mount Wyrdeer, I have a suggestion for a special texture for Wyrdeer where it has a red nose, based on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

The only proposed difference between normal Wyrdeer and red-nosed Wyrdeer is the color of its nose. This version of Wyrdeer would have an emissive layer that causes its nose to glow red during the nighttime. It would be cool if the red-nosed Wyrdeer also has the light grey parts of its body turn a pleasant shade of brown to match Rudolph, but I'm fine with just a red nose that glows in the dark.

I don't know how this special texture would be obtained apart from it being available during December. Maybe all wild Wyrdeer would have this texture in December. Maybe all Wyrdeer evolved from Stantler in December would gain this texture. Maybe there is a small chance for any Wyrdeer to have this texture when obtained in December. Maybe Wyrdeer is turned into a red-nosed Wyrdeer somehow, like by using a ruby or redstone block or something on it. Maybe catching a Wyrdeer in a Moon Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, or Dream Ball turns it into a red-nosed Wyrdeer. Maybe red-nosed Stantler will be a thing and it evolves into red-nosed Wyrdeer. It's up for debate.

By 9Tales
#211901 Maybe, but a player can only get one Gift Box. It should probably be a different item.
JOIN THE TEAM