By ehotbA
#211948 I don't know if someone already posted something like that, but i'm going to post anyway.
In my opinion, should have a feature that allows you to completely edit the shopkeeper shop, with any item you want and any price you want. This would help a lot for people that want to play a private server but doing something that only public server has, the NPC's selling specific things, such as evolution item shop, decoration shop, pokeballs shop and etc.
As far as I know, the only way to do this is changing the files or by programming the NPCs, so this is why I think this would be way easier :)

By 9Tales
#211951 I think they mean that we should be able to make the lists of items and prices for Shopkeepers customizable in-game without having to rely on datapacks, similar to how you don't need datapacks to make a Trainer NPC with a custom team.

You can make custom teams for Trainers using the NPC editor alone. You can make Move Tutors that tutor a custom set a moves with a custom set of prices using the NPC editor alone. You should be able to make custom shoplists for Shopkeepers using the NPC editor alone.
By ehotbA
SKyTheThunder wrote:You can do this via datapack.

I know, but it's exactly what i'm saying, should be a way of customizing the shop with in-game config
JOIN THE TEAM