By Souvtorpixel
#211963 HI I want to suggest a feature who has existed in the past (safe place) but with a little thing different

I suggest to add this :
When all pokemon in a party are faint, then we are auto teleport to the last visited pokecenter and lost a amount of money (can be edited to a setting in config)
And party healed

If we lost without visit any pokecenter since world created, we are respawn at spawn world after 30 secondes (and lost money if any)

By SKyTheThunder
#211968 The old sidemod relied on its own improvised system to identify Pokécenters, which made it not exactly reliable. With the improved structure system in 1.16.5, we should be able to hook into Vanilla methods for that, including the ability to transport you to the nearest Center you have visited before.
I don't expect this to be a high priority for right now though. Between the focus on finalizing the 9.0.x Beta and other more integral mechanics, it might take a while for this to be picked up, if at all.
By 9Tales
#211991 Also, remember that Pixelmon is a mod for Minecraft. Would you want to be unwillingly teleported back when in the middle of a large cave system, when you finally made it into an Ultra Space portal, while exploring the End dimension, when exploring far-away places, or while in the middle of a large build? I wouldn't want it to be a default setting because unlike the main games there is so much more to Pixelmon than the Pokemon aspect.

Also, Pixelmon has a much higher difficulty level than a lot of Pokemon games. Unlike the main games, you pretty much expect your starter to faint a lot when you start your adventure, since you get unwillingly challenged by Pokemon that are level 10 and your level 5 starter is too slow to run away. Plus, it takes longer for Pixelmon players to get Poke Balls, so their starter is their only Pokemon for awhile. Also, the 1.12 gyms, the bosses, and many of the NPC Trainers are tough opponents. NPC Trainers and bosses can be significantly higher level than you. 1.12 gyms and bosses can often sweep you with ease. Most players would be blacking out so often that getting teleported back all the time would get frustrating and players would lose so much of their money.

In short, maybe a gamerule or config setting, but definitely not the default.
By Souvtorpixel
#211995 Hi 9Tales :-)

In short, maybe a gamerule or config setting, but definitely not the default

Yes, This it a better idea. That make me happy if it can be a gamerule or config setting
For player who can choose how they want play ;)
JOIN THE TEAM