By TheAGExperience
#212000 1. Giratina Origin Form replacing the Ender Dragon fight. Or maybe Ultra Necrozma. Or maybe a back-to-back if you wanna be cruel. Something that doesn't entirely change the pace of the game to having to fight the Ender Dragon all of a sudden.
2. Instead of gigantic Araquanids spawning from the Spider spawners, maybe Dewpiders or at least some smaller mons. Or at least limit the size of the Araquanids, because they're like, completely massive.
3. A configurable Better Spawner that allows for changing of mobs into Pokemon. Like, I'd love to be able to choose what mons come out of Skeleton spawners instead of a swarm of Cubone or a swarm of random trainers (which sometimes becomes Guzma in Archie's skin) from Pillager spawners. Or the aformentioned Araquanid swarms.
3a. It could be something like a BadMobs configuration that can basically allow you to change modded mobs into certain Pokemon (in the case of modded mob spawners).

Sorry if stuff like this is already in-game, but I can't quite find ways to change all this.

By 9Tales
#212004 I think a version of Eternamax Eternatus that has the Ender Dragon color palette would be a better idea for replacing the Ender Dragon. The blue becomes black and the red/magenta becomes purple. When the player catches it (very small catch chance), then they get a regular-form Eternatus who still has the Ender Dragon's color palette. Owned Ender Eternatus can be healed by nearby End Crystals similar to the Ender Dragon.

The End Portal should be replaced with a large raid den of the same size as the End Portal that functions as a return portal when Eternatus is not inside. Eternatus is automatically in the large raid den when the player enters the End for the first time. It can be resummoned in the den by some method involving End crystals.

I think it should be done this way because there is no way to fight Eternamax Eternatus normally as far as I know and I can imagine the actual Ender Dragon being Poison/Dragon type. Also, Eternamax Eternatus has the largest stats out of all Pokemon, so it is fitting to replace the final boss of Minecraft. The Pixelmon team can even give Ender Eternatus the level of an Ultimate boss or something in the raid battle if they want to make it more challenging, though make it level 70 when the player catches it.

Apart from that, if there is not already a way to do it, then point 3 sounds good. I'd like to be able to make it so Litten spawns from Cat spawn eggs and Delphox spawns from Witch spawn eggs.
JOIN THE TEAM