By 9Tales
#212796 Pokemon TCG players (or players of any card game really) tend to place a little action figure on their side of the board. In the case of the Pokemon Trading Card Game, players tend to like to put a little Pokemon figure of their favorite Pokemon, a Pokemon in their deck, or a Pokemon of the same type as their deck. I think a similar feature should get added to Pixelmon when the TCG gets added back.

Here's how I think it should be incorporated. Below the slot for coins in your Deck Holder, there would be a slot where you could place a Pokemon Photo. If place a Pokemon photo in that slot, then a preview Pokemon model (similar to that when editing a Statue) and three drop-down menus would show up below it. One of those drop-down menus would be the Growth drop-down menu, so that you can adjust the size of the model. The second would be Texture drop-down menu, which would have the same options (Original, Stone, Gold, Bronze, Silver, Green, Yellow, Red, etc) and same effects on the model as the Texture option for the Chisel, so that you can decide what you want your action figure to look like color-wise apart from what its species, palette, and form gives it. The third drop down menu would be the Animation menu, which decides whether the model is using the Idle pose, the walking pose, the flying pose, the swimming pose, or whatever. There would also be the text box for selecting a particular frame for the animation.

When you play TCG with that deck, a stationary model of the Pokemon with the selected growth, texture, and animation would show up on the board somewhere, probably near the line between your side of the board and your opponent's side of the board. Could include the ability to drag your own action figure around within the bounds of your side of the board, but that's unnecessary.

I'd love the ability to have something like an Alolan Ninetales figure, a Reshiram figure, or a Hisuian Arcanine figure on my side of the game board when I play TCG.

JOIN THE TEAM