By 9Tales
#212984 I think it should be possible to use the /battlelog command outside of battle in order to save a battlelog of the last battle you were in.

The game would temporarily keep a battlelog of the last battle that you were in, similar to how the latest.log records the last Minecraft session you were in, and overwrite this when you enter another battle. That way, when you use the battlelog command when not in battle, whatever battlelog is considered to be the last battle would be permanently saved.

As a support member, this could help me test and report issues specifically related to battles ending when they were not supposed to (for example, see the 9.1.0 changelog -- it fixed a lot of issues where Revenant didn't revive Drowned Lugia if it fainted from certain causes). This could also allow me to /battlelog a battle that ended in a error but didn't get a battlelog saved. This could also let me /battlelog a battle that I ran away from or used the /endbattle command in before realizing "Wait, I should have battlelogged that."

Even if you are not a bug tester, you can perhaps use this feature to save a battlelog for a battle against a Gym Leader or boss Trainer that you finally won against after several attempts so that you know how you managed to beat it.

JOIN THE TEAM