By NilourWillow
#213054 Hey, dear authors of pixelmon mod, hello. I like the Pixelmon module very much, and I have some ideas and suggestions of my own. This idea is more like the reason for my suggestion. I can't confirm whether you are interested in my idea, so I divided the idea and suggestion into two paragraphs. You can choose what you want to see.

Idea:

I always think it is a wonderful thing to join pokemon in Minecraft, because the combination of the two can make me realize the world of Baoke Dream in my heart, and this world is not just the world of fairy trainers and the protagonists of Baoke Dream. A while ago, my friends and I were trying to build a city of Baoke Dream World in order to realize this idea. We used to build factories, but now we are building farms and pastures. However, I found that it seems difficult to build a farm with practical functions in the pixelmon mod when making ranches. We can only build farms and pastures, and display Baokemeng with the Baokemeng demonstrator. Animal meat and some by-products are mostly obtained by defeating Baokemeng, which leads us to constantly look for wild Baokemeng to defeat them. This is troublesome, and it is obviously not the way farms or ranches operate, but more like hunting. So..

Suggestion:

1. Could the authors add a new block, or expand the function of Day Care/range blocks, where Baokemeng has different by-products in different categories... Even meat.

2. Can you add a switchable option to Day Care/range blocks in mod? This option determines whether to show Baokemeng in Day Care/range blocks so that they can move freely within a certain range. If the first point is difficult to achieve, can we make the displayed Baokemeng similar to the original chicken egg drop by-product based on this function

3. Can the method similar to putting milk and Moomoo Milk under the same NBT be realized so that Moomoo Milk can participate in the synthesis table of milk

4. Can you use a certain method or synthesis method to produce various kinds of meat in minecraft

If these suggestions can be implemented, the Baoke Dream World in mod will be more vivid. These suggestions can also solve some problems of pixelmon mod and some food mods during play to some extent, and do not seem to have a great impact on mod optimization. Finally, thank the author for reading here. My English is not good. This article is translated by software. If there is something difficult for you to understand, I'm sorry. I'm looking forward to the author's reply.

By LordSamosa
2. Can you add a switchable option to Day Care/range blocks in mod? This option determines whether to show Baokemeng in Day Care/range blocks so that they can move freely within a certain range. If the first point is difficult to achieve, can we make the displayed Baokemeng similar to the original chicken egg drop by-product based on this function

The Poke Display block https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Poke_Display was added to replace the Ranch block function to display Pokemon

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw you mentioned the Display in your post
By NilourWillow
#213061 Oh, I noticed this item. I have used Pok é Display, which is a good item. If there is no Pok é Display in version 1.16.5, my ranch will be empty. But even though Baokemeng is in the ranch, the ranch still has no function. So I came here to put forward these suggestions. So, I also want to ask some other suggestions about the falling objects of animals in Baokemeng and Minecraft. Is there any chance to realize them?
By NilourWillow
LordSamosa wrote:

The Poke Display block https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Poke_Display was added to replace the Ranch block function to display Pokemon

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw you mentioned the Display in your post

Sorry, I didn't see the "Reply with quote" button before.

Now let me ask again. I want my farm to be more than a decoration. I want it to have practical use. At the same time, I also noticed that there was no way to get a large number of meat and leather dropped from this animal in Pixelmon mod (unless I beat wild Baokemeng crazily). I don't know if I didn't find a way.So, I also want to ask some other suggestions about the falling objects of animals in Baokemeng and Minecraft. Is there any chance to realize them?
JOIN THE TEAM