By 9Tales
#213260 Since Strength is an HM in a lot of games, I think that Strength should have a moveskill associated with it. Lets call it "Strength".

Since pushing boulders isn't a thing in Pixelmon, I think the Strength moveskill should give you a powerup of some sort. My thought is that the Strength moveskill gives you Strength III and Haste III for about 5 minutes. The Strength III would be quite helpful in games that have vanillla mobs turned on. Since you can't challenge hostile mobs to Pokemon battles, the Strength moveskill would give your Pokemon a means of aiding you against them. This would also help against the Wither and Ender Dragon since they don't have Pokemon replacements yet. However, since Strength III would be mostly useless in singleplayer games that don't have vanilla mobs, I have also added Haste III so that you can mine faster, the idea being that your Pokemon are giving you the strength you need to break the blocks.

Alternatively, you could make the Strength moveskill make you inflict a very large knockback effect on anything you hit for about 5 minutes, even if you can't damage the target with melee hits (it would affect Pokemon). That would be closer to the main games since the Strength field move gives you the strength to push boulders and here it is giving you the strength to push other stuff. However, while it would be funny to send Pokemon flying, this wouldn't be particularly useful unless you are playing with vanilla mobs on and haven't made weapons.

This moveskill would be available to Pokemon that know Strength, or perhaps Swords Dance or Helping Hand.

By SKyTheThunder
#213267 Maybe a faster/farther throw when throwing Pokéballs? Would still keep with the original theme of "move something" and be useful for engaging faster targets or ones further away.
JOIN THE TEAM