By 9Tales
#213275 When Terastallization gets added to Pixelmon, I think that you should be able to craft cosmetic versions of the Tera Hats. You'd be able to put these cosmetic Tera Hats in your helmet slot so that the Tera Hat shows up on your head. I also think that you should be able to place the cosmetic hats on the ground. Maybe they'd emit light or something. I was thinking that these hats would be purely decorative, but if you make the Tera Hats have a function related to their type or to Terastallization, that's fine too.

My idea of crafting recipe is that you take 5 of whatever Gem is associated with the type, and put them in a crafting table in the same arrangement as if you were crafting a helmet. I felt this makes sense because Terastallization makes the Pokemon have a gemstone-like appearance to it and the Tera Crowns themselves look like they are made of some type of gem or colored glass.

The reasons why I want this feature is that whenever I see some of the Tera Hats such as the Ghost-type one, I wish that I could wear them myself on some kind of crazy hat day, as several of them look kinda cool. Also, I imagine (or hope) the Tera Hat models would get added when Terastallization gets added, so you'd already have the models and would just need to give those same models to an item that can be worn by players or placed on the ground. Also, even if you aren't looking for them, you can end up with quite a few Gems if you open loot chests or participate in raids. I usually just end up selling them since I don't need them for battle, so this would give an additional use.

By SKyTheThunder
#213277 We're kinda trying to transition away from SMD furniture, so making these placeable would go in the opposite direction of that...
By 9Tales
#213278 I guess they don't have to be placeable, or placing them could place blockified versions of them down.

More interested in having the ability to wear the hats, even though the Fire Tera Hat could be used in my house as a candelabra.
JOIN THE TEAM