By 9Tales
#213279 I've been in a few zombie villages in the 1.16 versions and noticed that no Pixelmon structures apart from Daycares were spawning. No Pokemon Centers, no PokeMarts, no Battle Arenas, no berry plots, no TCG shops... and I find it weird because zombie villages are mostly the same as normal villages except abandoned after a zombie siege and containing more houses. They don't even have the zombies by default in Pixelmon, so I don't see why they should be missing these kinds of structures.

While you could just have the normal versions of the Pixelmon structures spawn there, I think that Zombie villages should have their own "zombie villageified" versions of these structures, including the Daycare (which is just the normal one right now). They would be almost identical to the normal versions (unless you feel inspired), but they would have no doors, random blocks would be replaced with cobwebs, there would be no torches or other light sources, normal glass panes are replaced with brown glass panes, and the majority of cobblestone blocks are replaced with mossy cobblestone. Basically, the same changes that occur to the normal houses in zombie villages.

I'm not a builder, but I don't think this would be too hard to incorporate, especially with world editing tools. You'd just have to look at the normal Minecraft houses and the zombie village houses side-by-side, then copy and paste the Pixelmon village structures and make the changes that match the changes zombie villages make to their houses.

By SKyTheThunder
#213280 Zombie Villages reuse pretty much all structures from regular ones, just with a modifier applied. So that part should be easy. Looks like they have their own copies of the Town Centers for some reason though, which don't have our modifications for Marts/Centers...
Should be doable overall - the Daycares use a workaround to generate at the edge of the Village though, using one of the few template pools both regular Villages and Zombie ones refer to directly. So that might need some tinkering...
JOIN THE TEAM