By DiamondDX
#213463 when will flashes be added to the pixelmon? (increased spawn with an increased chance of spawns shiny), otherwise in classic games, every half hour is caught shiny by this method. I in pixelmon meet shiny sometimes only once a week and then not always (I play on the server)

By SKyTheThunder
#213467 Not sure what you mean by "flashes". Is that something similar to Outbreaks? (Searching it up only gave me the move "Flash"...)

Pixelmon uses the same base shiny rate as the original games (1/4096), and using the dedicated shiny hunting methods we have, you can increase it to higher than the maximum in those (~1/180 vs. ~1/513). Most values involved can also freely be configured in the config files: wiki/Config
Of course the server you're playing on may have also lowered those settings. But you'd have to contact them about that - we have no insight into or influence over individual servers.
By DiamondDX
#213469 the server has a standard chance to shiny.
and flashes I mean mechanics from the legends of arceus and scarlet/violet. when a large number of identical Pokémon begin to appear sharply in a certain area with an increased chance of shiny
the exact name of this mechanics
Mass Outbreaks
JOIN THE TEAM