By oleg12054
#213494 --- Add the ability for players to add their own items, (items, combat items, stones, crystals, recovery items, etc.) with advanced settings and additional functions through configs and folders.
--- Add the ability to overcome level 100 through a unique candy (for example) with each candy +10 levels (maximum) for example up to 140 (configurable via configs)
--- Add more advanced settings for raid battles: (how many times (maximum) HP will increase during the evolution of Dynamax / Gigantmax, will other characteristics change and by how much; how many turns will Dynamax / Gigantmax forms last *; will it be possible to use mega forms , z-crystals?

By SKyTheThunder
#213496 Adding items requires mod code to register them with Minecraft/Forge. You can do so via sidemod, but it's not something that can be done with simple configs. Even Data Packs have their limits there - the ability to add custom Pokéballs is one such example where you can add variants of existing items within the pre-defined boundaries.
There are however plenty of unused quest items already in the mod, which custom sidemods/plugins can give functionality to without the need for client-side mods.

The global level cap can already be set in the config too.

Raids are currently hardcoded to work like they do in the original games. I'm not sure whether there are plans to ever change that.
By oleg12054
#213497 I know about changing the code of the mod, but I have never seen the source code of this mod...
Although for me it's a little unclear, no matter how much I try to correctly compile, it just doesn't work! I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I'm also aware of the max level that can be changed in the config, but I wish there was some way to increase the max level, like 10 levels with one item, to whatever max is specified in the config (i.e. multiple use ). For example, in order for a Pokemon to get level 120, he needs to use the item responsible for this twice.

Now any code can be deciphered... If only there was a desire.
By SKyTheThunder
#213499 Please don't modify and recompile our code. We have an API that sidemods can hook into for such purposes.
By oleg12054
#213500 I didn't understand you a bit. I'm only a freshman programmer, so far... Can you explain how this information can help me? And how do I create a mod/plugin using this data API?
By SKyTheThunder
#213506 I recommend looking up general Minecraft modding tutorials online before jumping head-first into interactions with other mods. Once you have an understanding of how to create a functional mod, you can check the '#programming-support' channel on our Discord for help using the API.
By oleg12054
#213510 Thank you. I will use. Just one moment! I'm banned from the didcord server due to frequent logins. I couldn't check my phone, if I remember correctly, I just didn't get a message. After the third attempt, I was already banned ...
JOIN THE TEAM