By 9Tales
#215785 We have lots of structures for Legendary Pokemon that are above ground, and I think we should have some Legendary Pokemon be obtained from structures that are found below ground. I was thinking the six Regis and the Treasures of Ruin for a total of 10 underground structures, but I can also see Kyurem and Diancie.

While this suggestion can be added in 1.16.5, I was more imagining this getting added in a version of Minecraft that has the 1.18 caves. Those caves and the cave systems they make up are huge. They are fun to explore in vanilla, and I think it would be even cooler if I could stumble across a structure that I could obtain a Legendary Pokemon from, or if I could explore them for the purpose of finding one of those shrines. They don't have to be too common, but I should be able to find one by exploring one of the giant cave systems from 1.18.

As for the design of these structures, I thought the Regi and Treasure of Ruin structures would all be underground rooms, themed after the Pokemon obtained from them. If Diancie and Kyurem are given underground structures, I thought Diancie's would resemble the place with the Heart Diamond, while Kyurem's would be an icy cave. As for the generation of the structures, I thought they would generate around caves similar to dungeons. The Regi structures and the potential structures for Diancie and Kyurem may have parts of the wall missing like dungeons have, but the Treasure of Ruin structures would be intact as they are vaults.

I was thinking the shrines for the Regis would be more common than the shrines for the Treasures of Ruin, but a Treasure Map to a shrine for a Treasure of Ruin could be obtained from quests. I'm not sure how the Legendaries would be obtained, except that it would require finding the structures.

By SKyTheThunder
#215791 I did a concept build for an underground Regi Temple a couple years ago. Would be fun to revisit that, especially since we can now give it a bit more of a sprawl via Jigsaw Blocks - maybe even add a small puzzle to open the doors to it if we can match up the parts right.
Might be worth making one temple for all of them together, with the regular Regis summoned by placing something like "Golem Eye" items on pedestals in the right shape, similar to how the dual Draco/Eleki one worked in Sw/Sh. Gigas could then have an extra condition (like Arceus for the Spear Pillar), something like having X other Regis out inside the temple.
Alternatively, Gigas has its own shrine and is the main source for those "Golem Eyes" (similar to the Enchanted Rubies) since it's canonically the creator of the other Regis.

For the Treasures of Ruin, I could see those generate from any exposed spot both above and underground, forming a tunnel that snakes down a couple dozen blocks before opening to a chamber with the cursed Treasure item on a pedestal. To prevent digging in, the tunnel/chamber could be lined with a barrier-type block that is indestructible while the seal is still active, but turns into a mundane block once opened.
The respective Stakes could generate like Pokéloot throughout the world. To accomodate for the open world nature of Pixelmon, I'd suggest 4 of them craft into a "Treasure Key" you'd use on a seal of choice instead. Opening a random one in the world would probably cause too much confusion.

The Amethyst Geodes from newer MC versions fit well with Diancie. Its shrine could be a giant one of those, with the potential of caves cutting into it and carving away the outer geode layer in spots. The shrine itself would be suspended in the middle of it, anchored to all sides with a number of connections.

Kyurem could have something similar but with ice. Alternatively, I could see it having a sort of frozen "funnel" in icy biomes that cuts down into the ground, potentially exposing caves and encouraging exploration of those.
JOIN THE TEAM