By 9Tales
#215830 When Pixelmon reaches a version of Minecraft that has Wardens, I think that there should be a Warden boss type added, and all the Pokemon that spawn in place of the Warden would be of this boss type. And unlike most bosses, they would be aggressive and immediately pursue and attempt to engage the player. The tint applied to the bosses would be black or dark green and the color of the boss name would be a shade of green. The level increase would be 45 or 60 levels. The drops would be Pokemon's usual drops and possibly a Rare Candy.

I am suggesting this for a few reasons:
  1. Whatever spawns replace the Warden would be easily farmable by triggering the skulk sensors. This makes it so the Pokemon that spawn in place of the Warden can't be caught.
  2. Several of the Pokemon that fit the Warden really well are Ultra Beasts like Guzzlord, Legendaries like Darkrai, or rare fully-evolved Pokemon like Dusknoir. This allows them to be potential replacements for the Warden without making them be easily obtainable.
  3. The Warden is not meant to be fought, but rather avoided. It is avoided by not triggering the sensors, so players are supposed to prevent the Warden from spawning in the first place. Being challenged by a powerful Pokemon 45 or 60 levels above your own may encourage the same behavior.
  4. It would seem strange to trigger the skulk sensors, have your screen turn black ominously, and then have an ordinary Pokemon spawn and nothing of note happen. This makes it so the event that screams danger actually causes a kind of danger.

Here is the list of Pokemon that I thought could be Warden Bosses:
  1. Dusknoir
  2. Tangrowth
  3. Golurk
  4. Grimmsnarl
  5. Hydreigon
  6. Dragapult
  7. Trevenant
  8. Empoleon
  9. Lucario (or maybe Mega Lucario, but wouldn't drop stone)
  10. Ceruledge
  11. Guzzlord
  12. Stakataka
  13. Darkrai
  14. Giratina
  15. Wo-Chien
  16. Regigigas
  17. Regidrago
  18. Zygarde Complete

Those Pokemon could even be given a "Skulk" special texture for their Warden boss versions that resembles the Warden, which makes the more questionable Pokemon on the list fit better, allows more Pokemon to fit the Ancient City, adds to immersion with Minecraft, and makes it clear that the boss Pokemon is acting as the Warden, but making all those special textures might be too much work.

JOIN THE TEAM