By sheghoull
#215850 completing the pokedex is no easy feat, and while having the tag ' Origin' is wonderful, i think players should have the option to become a poke professor. that is why we catch em all right ??
origin is a rather new term for legends arceus but some players are more accustomed to becoming a master from the earlier generations. it caters to all ages on the server in my humble opinion. also nothing beats the serotonin of becoming a professor after painstakingly catching all 900+ pokemon, plus it gives players something to strive for.

ON THE OTHER HAND, changing one of the existing helper tags to pokeprofessor would also be acceptable, (though maybe it should be put to vote bc not everyone may agree). thank you for your consideration.

By SKyTheThunder
#215853 I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. The advancement for completing the Pokédex is called "Pokémon Master" and the only thing named "Origin" I could find in the mod files are the form names for the Spacetime Trio and the Ball from PL:A.
JOIN THE TEAM