By Tahlavos17
#215851 Hello,

I would like to suggest that we have the option for Endless Daycare Breeding like what is in the games from Generation 2 - 8 where we can have a constant amount of eggs being produced. I see this being either an option via the config file or by an update to the Daycare Block. Either one wouldn't hurt since it is a bit annoying for us to constantly put certain Pokemon back in the Daycare Block just for mass breeding of one type of Pokemon.

But hey that's my opinion what are your on this suggestion??

By DanielN
#215897 Perhaps a "re-breed" button would work to make it easier to make two pokemon breed again in the UI? Or perhaps a button that, as you says, is an "endless breeding until cancelled" where it will just keep asking for requirements everytime you remove any eggs.

The only real issue is that it would still require the breeding requirements (be it items, money or anything custom) to be completed by the user before the egg can be produced and likely needs an easy way to convey that to the user
By Tahlavos17
Envyful wrote:Perhaps a "re-breed" button would work to make it easier to make two pokemon breed again in the UI? Or perhaps a button that, as you says, is an "endless breeding until cancelled" where it will just keep asking for requirements everytime you remove any eggs.

The only real issue is that it would still require the breeding requirements (be it items, money or anything custom) to be completed by the user before the egg can be produced and likely needs an easy way to convey that to the user

That could work. Either way it would be an improvement over what we currently got.
JOIN THE TEAM