By VGparastar1
#92960 This is a map I've sorta been making on and off. It's a somewhat life like version of the Hoenn region (instead of a block by block from the game).

So, what do you think?
I've been thinking that sometime in the (far) future I might release this.

Update:
I work on the map on and off. Here's the progress so far
West part 1
basics: done
detail: halfway done
West part 2
basics: halfway done
detail: haven't started
Southern Islands
basics: started
detail: haven't stared
East
basics: started
detail: haven't started

By osidien(withouttheB)
#96760 I actually like what i see, the texture pack fits everything perfectly (exept the glowstone) and i can see that this has potential. (i have no idea what that means, but something good it is!)
By pelagius_septim
#97733 I am going to be honest so you can improve. It lacks detail, I think that if more detail was added it would look much nicer! I think its good, but can be better. Good luck! :3
By VGparastar1
pelagius_septim wrote:I am going to be honest so you can improve. It lacks detail, I think that if more detail was added it would look much nicer! I think its good, but can be better. Good luck! :3

I'm not sure how I can do that without adding more grass and flowers.
By gaming4diabetes
#98259 What He Is asking the buildings look to plan i know in the series they dont have much detail. But add your own touch into the map. make the buildings with more detail cause i agree with him. Needs it cause to me its just the same ole maps everyone is building. But good luck on the build.
By pelagius_septim
gaming4diabetes wrote:What He Is asking the buildings look to plan i know in the series they dont have much detail. But add your own touch into the map. make the buildings with more detail cause i agree with him. Needs it cause to me its just the same ole maps everyone is building. But good luck on the build.

He is correct, the buildings need more details. Remember stairs and fences can help with the detail :D
JOIN THE TEAM