By ImTgood
#93015 I can't see the textures or skins of a lot of pokemon. Some examples are: Flygon and piplup r grayish. Miltank, grotle, torterra, and others dont have a head. Some body parts of some pokes are not there. I dont know what to do because I have redownloaded the mod multiple times. I dont think its my graphics card because I 3 month old alienware 17 gaming laptop. With nvidia 750 gtx geforce graphics card. Please Help.

By ImTgood
#96417 Its weird because sometimes some of the texture of say miltanks head starts to come back. Then when I get back on its back to being invisible. I don't know what to do. I installed the newest graphics drivers, re-installed Java, and re- downloaded the pixelmon mod multiple times.
By Extra_Homie
#97742 ImTgood answer this question for me and I could possibly help what color is the pokemon's textures is it white? if so then you have a mod conflicting with the textures. and by this mod do you have Optifine installed with pixelmon? if so remove Optifine and then check and thank me later
JOIN THE TEAM