By pelagius_septim
#93597 Hello, I am Pelagius_Septim. I am willing to make free custom terraforms for the pixelmon community upon request. I kinda wanna stick to the server side for maps, but SP maps can be made upon request.
Map Details:
SP Maps: 1000x1000. Normally small islands or small regions. May not contain every biome.
Average time|4 Hours.
SMP Maps:
4000x4000-5000x5000
Average Time|3 Days.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pelagius_septim There is my planet minecraft so you may look at some of my smaller creations.

It would be great if you donated $20-$50 to the Pixelmon Mod Dev if you want me to make a map for you. Feel free to request what ever you want. I can do anything from distortion to caves.

Remember! These maps are free, you dont have to donate, but I kinda want you to donate :)

By Wildcard13
#112926 Your stuff looks pretty awesome. I know it's been a while since this was posted but, if you're still floating around and available, I could put one of these to use. I've been playing around with world painter myself, but I seem to have some troubles. Maybe I should stay away from the technical stuff and just focus on making stuff pretty one block at a time.

I would love to have an island area with as many biomes represented as possible for a competition style map. I would love a mansion, battle arena (can be inside the mansion to save time), opening ceremony area, and a few other easter eggs scattered about. Though, I would have no problem with making these flavor builds myself if I had the terrain for it. What do you say, are you interested in helping out?
By xMASTERDEBATERx
#113574 if youre not too busy I could definitely use your help. looking for a map that has separate islands for each of the biomes. larger islands, kind of like the map on the server TerasHD runs if your looking for a referance. Some islands with multiple biomes and the desert with the large palm trees would be terrific. thanks
JOIN THE TEAM