By Xwaffle
#95022 We are planning to release shrines into the game soon which will spawn some legendary pokemon! These 3 shrines will need to be spawned into a building. We need someone to create a few different ways the shrine buildings can look, if I like your building yours will go into the mod! Post questions and buildings below!

By Pro_Malti
Xwaffle wrote:We are planning to release shrines into the game soon which will spawn some legendary pokemon! These 3 shrines will need to be spawned into a building. We need someone to create a few different ways the shrine buildings can look, if I like your building yours will go into the mod! Post questions and buildings below!

I'm no builder, but can you be more specific? Like ruins? Can it have a roof? will it be hidden with like a small entrance in the ground/a mountain? Will they be big rooms or like small temples? I'm sure this could help the people volunteering.
By SPG
#95032 well... its a shrine, that summons a huge assb ird, so it kind of needs to be outside in a way
By Xwaffle
#95701 Trigore your building looks amazing but the thing is that you're not making a building shrine but you are making a place to spawn the shrine block! Which shouldn't be so massive as yours.
JOIN THE TEAM