By BpEoEnRg
#98685 For the Pokecenter I felt it needed a sliding glass door with the doorbell. Built with iron and redstone blocks mostly :(.
Edit: Added Step by Step with signs for a tutorial till i can get a video up. Its broken into 8 parts i think theres no way you couldnt build it from this :D . Just download the new Pokecenter map with tutorial.
Download Pokecenter with tutorial:

I build the gym on the server I play on as all the gym leaders always complain about other people being were they shouldn't or not being respectful.
Well, the two trainer sides close up behind the person as it opens the way to the gym. So only the people you take in with you can get in. If it's in an ocean you can watch the wild pokemon swimming while battling.
There's also two waiting areas with healers (so that people wont just stay battling making them take turns.) and a little surprise to help keep the crowd occupied. No iron, diamond, gold or redstone blocks.
Download Underwater Gym:
Attachments
2014-01-08_10.17.36.png
2014-01-07_18.03.46.png

By BpEoEnRg
Brooke wrote:For the sliding door I think you need a tutorial for it if you don't know how to. Just sayin

You just walk over it either way in or out. Someone with world edit or something can change the blocks out and just keep the Redstone. Same thing for the underwater gym trainer entrances (although you have to step off the plate for it to react. Annding the pulse limiter to make it act when you step on it not when you step off can make it lagier so I left it out. Tutorial on building the door will be up tomorrow. Also if anyone has any Redstone request I would be happy to build them. I'm not good with the block building realistic buildings but I can do pretty much anything with Redstone.
JOIN THE TEAM