By osidien(withouttheB)
#116596 So, i heard that you lost the files from the old map, but with your 'Progress section' i see you're getting back to work? Please, answer.
And, i'm also kinda using this to bump this post cuz a good map shouldn't be lost between the others.
By bryuunj
#118447 Sorry for the late response.
Yes, I've been working on my map and I'm glad to say it's going very smoothly. I've finished about 3 towns and I'm working on the fourth, but I still need to set up the NPCs in 2 of the towns. Thank you very much for the encouragement! I will try to release part of the map ASAP!
By osidien(withouttheB)
#119871 By any chance a possibility you're going to get some of the old towns back into the new map? Like Lendona town or something. Or will you make a completely different map then you planned for the old one?
By bryuunj
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:By any chance a possibility you're going to get some of the old towns back into the new map? Like Lendona town or something. Or will you make a completely different map then you planned for the old one?

Yes I am actually. It's where the Fairy-type Gym is going to be located and I know Fairy-types aren't in the game yet, but lets just pretend it is. I want to get at least 6 towns finished so you guys have tons to do instead of finishing it in like an hour and wait again.
By osidien(withouttheB)
bryuunj wrote:It's where the Fairy-type Gym is going to be located and I know Fairy-types aren't in the game yet, but lets just pretend it is.

Then how're you gonna make the gym then? Are you gonna use psychic types untill Fairy's Implemented? Or something? (Btw, thanks to you i continued my own map :D )
By bryuunj
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:
bryuunj wrote:It's where the Fairy-type Gym is going to be located and I know Fairy-types aren't in the game yet, but lets just pretend it is.

Then how're you gonna make the gym then? Are you gonna use psychic types untill Fairy's Implemented? Or something? (Btw, thanks to you i continued my own map :D )

Im not going to wait because, dear lord, it's gonna be forever! I'm just gonna use the current Fairy-type Pokemons such as, Clefairy and Whimiscott
By osidien(withouttheB)
#122969 Cool, i like the new screenshots.. but.. for one of another reason it doesn't look as detailed as Lendona TOWN in your first map did. Do you still use the same building method with slabcraft or something?
Still excited for more!
JOIN THE TEAM