By mosh
#102090 I decided to make some banner art but I didn't realize someone was already making one that's better than mine
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=9638
but since I made it I might as well show you guys.
Attachments
Pixelmon Banner.png

By Aichu
#102551 Its good but needs more details like every pokemon on banner is different type and yeah , somethin like theyre using right now
By Aichu
#107724 i like romeo's
By mosh
#107992 I think mine would look better with the pokeball pixelmon thing can u post a pic of it so i can get rid of the ugly green thing?
By MrMasochism
#110173 None of you have managed to improve yet upon the original banner. The original was colour themed and angles and pokemon chosen were close to perfect. Keep going though, I'd love to replace our current but we need something better
By Aichu
#110345 MrM, they look good , but i would make rules: no legendarys and no shiny's ;p
By TheNew4
#110555 If you are looking for something different, or better, to be the banner art, I have some few ideas that I can share with people who know how to work with that type of editing, etc. I currently have no experience in that type of field. DM me if you want try some ideas out.
By Diaa
#117164 I would be willing to give it a try if someone (preferably MrM) would tell me what Pokemon they would want to see in it, and elaborate more on the "color theme" that MrM mentioned. I have done graphic design work for many different things - I do Facebook page banners (cover photos) for page owners all the time, particularly Pokemon themed ones, and I am even waiting for my design for the local paranormal store to be printed onto t-shirts. I can post some of my work if you would like, staff. :)
JOIN THE TEAM