By PokeWillpower
#102326 Hello!
Project Pixel is a map I started attempting to recreate every region in the Pokemon games, it will use CustomNPCs and PixelUtilities for many of the inner mechanics of the maps. The map will be utilized on my server which will be public as soon as Kanto is finished. The maps use the latest canon in the available Pokemon games, here is a list of what you can compare them to:
Spoiler:
Kanto and Johto: HeartGold and SoulSilver
Hoenn: Emerald
Sinnoh: Platinum
Unova: Black/White 2
The other regions and Sevii Islands are self explanatory.

Screenshots:

Kanto:
Spoiler:
Pallet Town:

Oak's Lab:

Route 1:

Gate:

Route 2 (North and South):
South:
North (And Diglett's cave:

Viridian Forest (& Middle of Route 2):

Sevii Islands:
Spoiler:
Coming Soon!

Johto:
Spoiler:
Coming Soon!

Hoenn:
Spoiler:
Coming Soon!

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:
Twinleaf Town:

Lake Verity:

Unova:
Spoiler:
Coming Soon!

Kalos:
Spoiler:
Coming Soon!

The server/map will use these mods, please support them:
CustomNPCs
PokeLoot & CustomStarters (Not needed to join)
PixelUtilities

We are not currently hiring builders, this thread is simply to update you on our progress. The earliest the server will be open is when 3.0 is released, we'll keep you updated! :mrgreen:

By PokeWillpower
ScizorMaster wrote:You don't answer me... xD

Look at the very bottom of the post, we aren't taking/hiring builders yet, sorry. :(
By osidien(withouttheB)
#109351 So..Looks good, i would do more detail to the environment, but then it isn't scale anymore.
But, really cool! I'm sure i will join the server when it's out. Excited for it!
And i do not say that quickly to maps based on the real games.
Questions: 'Will you guys have a certain resource pack?'
' Where are you gonna set the edited version of custom npc's for download?'
'Is there MUSIC'
By PokeWillpower
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Questions: 'Will you guys have a certain resource pack?'
' Where are you gonna set the edited version of custom npc's for download?'
'Is there MUSIC'

1. Possibly, but not likely at release.
2. On the server page if the forums will allow it, the mod pack doesn't include Pixelmon so I think it will be okay, if it's not okay i'll just put the customNPCs on there.
3. YES, music is included with NPCs pack and NPCs will be cleverly hidden in the Pokemon maps with corresponding versions to what games the maps are based on. (Example: Kanto is based on HG/SS so the HG/SS versions will be featured in maps)

Also, the environment has a TON of detail, but not more than included in the games and it's likely you can't see it because of the high aerial view in the pictures. The truth is I started this map after noticing that all the other Pokemon servers had either small/crappy buildings and lack of loyalty to the games, and it always gets on my nerves when I see that, so hopefully this will cater to anyone with similar tastes to mine. Thanks for commenting. :3
By Devias1987
#110801 Loving the look of it will it only be on a server or will it be able to download ive been looking for a Pokemon World map to do a Lets Play ive tried to stream on a server but my Bandwidth cant handle it and i majorly lag out on both ends
By PokeWillpower
#111010 UPDATE!
Map will be open for Beta testing in a few weeks, server will be open in about a month or so!

Devias1987 wrote:Loving the look of it will it only be on a server or will it be able to download i've been looking for a Pokemon World map to do a Lets Play ive tried to stream on a server but my Bandwidth cant handle it and i majorly lag out on both ends

We're debating a downloadable version of the map, i'm not saying no to the possibility, just maybe because of certain things we don't want floating around...
JOIN THE TEAM