By Briahna
#104191 [center]Some of you may have already seen my Kanto Region I built for my Pixelmon server. Well, I loved doing that region so much that I decided to do more regions! I have completed building the Johto region, and every gym is done. The region is open to anyone on my server who has beat the Kanto story.

Hope you like it! :)

You can join with the mod Pixelmon by visiting the IP: play.pixelbuilt.org
You can also view the live map at anytime by visiting http://play.pixelbuilt.org:8123/

Image[/center]
[center]New Bark Town:

Cherrygrove City

Mr. Pokemon's House

Violet City

Azalea Town

Goldenrod City

National Park

Ecruteak City:

Cianwood City

Olivine City

Mahogany Town

Lake of Rage

Blackthorn City

Indigo Plateau

Install Forge and Pixelmon 2.5.6 and join the IP: play.pixelbuilt.org[/center]

By PokeWillpower
#104824 A few questions? Why is everything so small, :O and you could use leaves to cover the openings of the trees rather than fences.

Also, I completely forgot there was a house on the top left side of the Lake of Rage, how do you get there?
By Briahna
DarkDragon93 wrote:Awsome but gyms work? I mean with custom npc or something..i have seen an server who made custom npc witch can battle with pixelmons X_X

Yes gyms work, but we use villagers instead of custom NPCs. The idea behind this is that we want every Pixelmon player to be able to join, without the hassle of downloading any additional mods :)

PokeWillpower wrote:A few questions? Why is everything so small, :O and you could use leaves to cover the openings of the trees rather than fences.

Also, I completely forgot there was a house on the top left side of the Lake of Rage, how do you get there?

Everything is small because I wanted to make sure it was as much like Pokemon as possible - in Pokemon, every building is much larger on the inside than it is on the outside. When people enter the buildings on my server, they get instantly teleported to the interior of the building, which is underneath the exterior :)
And I think that house is accessed by going through some type of maze.
JOIN THE TEAM