By ColbyBro
#104703 Could someone please set me up with a cool pixelmon (Maybe) and a Custom NPCs map? Thanks.

By pokits
#104725 how awesome would it be to get a full map ready for multiplayer and set up a server for ppl to join lvl up and get badges? this is what I want to do BUT as my topic I posted states....im too NOOB to get this to work LOL
By Blaster
#104733 Well, I am working on a server map... I just need someone to host said map (Trust me when I say, global users don't want to use Australian Servers)
By pokits
#104851 if I could get it to run on my 1.7.2 copy of minecraft I would host NP. I put 4G of RAM right to the server I have 15 total RAM I use another 4g on minecraft. as I usually leave my old server running all but 6 hrs a day but I got rid of it in favor of this mod love pixelmon and cant wait for help getting it running so we can get a small server going at first then move to more if space/time provides.
By Jond22
#105810 I know I am a bit bias, but I've released a Kanto map optimized for Pixelmon, with gyms, custom shop villagers, and an attempt at the story arc of the original game using Redstone. I did a let's play of it, and the download link would be in the description. When Pixelmon 3.0 comes out, Johto is going to get a lot of groundwork done as well ;)

http://youtu.be/d6UNbyO2K80
By Blaster
#105817 I seem to notice that there are a lot of Kanto and Johto maps out there, but not many Hoenn, barely any Sinnoh and I have yet to see a Unova map (Kalos is understandable). Its probably nostalga, but still...
By PokeWillpower
Blaster wrote:I seem to notice that there are a lot of Kanto and Johto maps out there, but not many Hoenn, barely any Sinnoh and I have yet to see a Unova map (Kalos is understandable). Its probably nostalga, but still...

Check the PixelWorld project.
By Charbeneau
Blaster wrote:Well, I am working on a server map... I just need someone to host said map (Trust me when I say, global users don't want to use Australian Servers)

If I get my servers running again maybe I can give your map a try
By Briahna
pokits wrote:how awesome would it be to get a full map ready for multiplayer and set up a server for ppl to join lvl up and get badges? this is what I want to do BUT as my topic I posted states....im too NOOB to get this to work LOL

I actually have a server just like that =p viewtopic.php?f=125&t=9882&p=91292#p
JOIN THE TEAM