By MrRokusho
#105978 Hey folks, the first model I posted (cubone) has been up for quite a time now, the model is already finished and quite some people voted he's ready to move on to the approval section. However I'm afraid I can't let my cubone go to the next stage with these shitty textures.

Cubone thread: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=12133

I'm not a texture pro, the program I use for my textures is... brace yourselves... paint, yes you heard it no PS or any advanced stuff like that. I know that someday I'll have to learn using PS but for now I'm looking for someone that can fix these textures for me so my cubone can move to the approval section.

So if someone could make that belly and perhaps the eye as well better quality and make another image with a shiny skintone, I would appreciate it very much.

What definitely needs improvement:

The texture image:

The shiny skintone:

Clean UV:
Guide to the UV:

Thanks in advance!

By MrRokusho
SuchArceus wrote:To be honest, your first model cubone was REALLY GOOD, I liked it a lot

Haha thanks, just a small texture update and i'll put it up for approval :D
By MrRokusho
TayTay714 wrote:This should be posted in Texturing/Art

Ah i didn't even know that existed.
Can a moderator move this thread?
By PrincePanda
MrRokusho wrote:Hey folks, the first model I posted (cubone) has been up for quite a time now, the model is already finished and quite some people voted he's ready to move on to the approval section. However I'm afraid I can't let my cubone go to the next stage with these shitty textures.

Cubone thread: http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewto ... 97&t=12133

I'm not a texture pro, the program I use for my textures is... brace yourselves... paint, yes you heard it no PS or any advanced stuff like that. I know that someday I'll have to learn using PS but for now I'm looking for someone that can fix these textures for me so my cubone can move to the approval section.

So if someone could make that belly and perhaps the eye as well better quality and make another image with a shiny skintone, I would appreciate it very much.

The texture image:

The shiny skintone:

Clean UV:
Guide to the UV:

Thanks in advance!

Really all I see needed is some minor shading, and the eye needs to have cleaner lines, I can do that pretty quickly if you like, is it okay if you send me the model so I have something to preview the new texture with? of not, I'll just go ahead and do without

Fixed your main focus points of the post:
Cubone.jpg
Normal

Cubones.jpg
Shiny
By MrRokusho
PrincePanda wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:Hey folks, the first model I posted (cubone) has been up for quite a time now, the model is already finished and quite some people voted he's ready to move on to the approval section. However I'm afraid I can't let my cubone go to the next stage with these shitty textures.

Cubone thread: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=12133

The texture image:

The shiny skintone:

Clean UV:
Guide to the UV:

Thanks in advance!

Really all I see needed is some minor shading, and the eye needs to have cleaner lines, I can do that pretty quickly if you like, is it okay if you send me the model so I have something to preview the new texture with? of not, I'll just go ahead and do without

Fixed your main focus points of the post:
Cubone.jpg

Cubones.jpg

Thanks man! Looks great however there currently another texturer working on it as well, I guess I'll just pick the best.
I'll put it on the model and post a few pictures for you :D
By MrRokusho
#107891 Here you go:

I think the shadows around the belly look a bit odd tho, perhaps it would look better if the colors were just merging into eachother.
By PrincePanda
MrRokusho wrote:Here you go:

I think the shadows around the belly look a bit odd tho, perhaps it would look better if the colors were just merging into eachother.

That there can be fixed :D

how's this?
Cubone.jpg
Less belly shading, and also did the cracks

Cubones.jpg
shiny version
JOIN THE TEAM