By PrincePanda
connor_rayc wrote:I especially liked the inventory,still some probs to fix wih shaders+this texture pack, but good job!

i'm sorry, that is one problem I cannot fix, but if you have pictures I MAY be able to try, I don't have computers that cna handle shaders, sorry aobut that :o

By Copy Cat Master
PrincePanda wrote:oki then with that FPS you SHOULD be seeing the water animation, do you have texture animation turned off in optifine? (askign troubleshooting questions to figure out what's up)

Yeah, never mind the water and lava movement is working. I keep forgetting that I turn off all my animation. xD
By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:
PrincePanda wrote:oki then with that FPS you SHOULD be seeing the water animation, do you have texture animation turned off in optifine? (askign troubleshooting questions to figure out what's up)

Yeah, never mind the water and lava movement is working. I keep forgetting that I turn off all my animation. xD

WOO! :D glad it works :D the other fixes though, they will be in the next update, which is being fixed now.
By PrincePanda
Nobles wrote:I like this texturepack alot for this game. i was wondering if there was anyway to change the colo of the txt to black? the whitr on light yellow is hard to see

yeah, I wish there was, but that's the mod itself doing the text coloring.
By Nobles
#110278 Oh i didnt know. dang. oh well. better than Pokeballers imo. your Ore is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better lol. I liked the pokeballers alot....but the things i didnt like make it UNUSEABLE. so im sticken with you. keep it up and thx for the awesome texture pack!
By Copy Cat Master
Nobles wrote:Oh i didnt know. dang. oh well. better than Pokeballers imo. your Ore is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better lol. I liked the pokeballers alot....but the things i didnt like make it UNUSEABLE. so im sticken with you. keep it up and thx for the awesome texture pack!

Yep, same here. I used to change my resource pack to something else if I am using pokeballer resource when caving because I barely can see the ore with it.
By PrincePanda
#110552 New edits! this time is the paintings :o

look :D

overview of all of them

and how some look in-game

and the new picture item :D

also, fixed the safari ball, but couldn't find the issue with the font :/ and the premier ball is exactly the same size as other pokeballs, the size is possibly an illusion due to the fact it's white

doing a few more changes, new update will be released in a couple days.
JOIN THE TEAM