By PrincePanda
#107700 [center]Image
Pixelmon Resource Pack[/center]
PokéBox is a Resource Pack for Minecraft and Pixelmon.

I've decided this needs to be done, a full texture pack to work with pixelmon, and several other mods.

This pack was originally made for the Super Fun Time community, but I decided to release it everywhere! :D

It also has GUI for Zan's Mini-map (Voxelmap), Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod,Jammy Furniture, the Hats and more (for the mods, check the supported mods tab)
----------
The PokéBox homepage
----------

Dev Update: 3/15/2014
New showcase! :D

What have I done recently?

well.. swords are done now...

and stained glass!

but, I'm still working on flowers, about half done.

Once the tools and flowers are done, I'll be releasing the update. So? what do you guys think? :D

Snapshots | Show
New paintings in R6 pokémon
Villagers are now Pokémon trainers!
Dyes are now in Pokémon styled bottles, and labeled as such
Different wood colors
Overview of all blocks (old, taken in PokéBox R4)

Progress:

GUI (Done)
Environment (Done)
Craftable (In Progress)
Items (In Progress)
Finnishing

Latest Release: [R6]

Release Notes | Show
Release Notes:
Added:
    button sound
    Chest open/close sound
    Sun Stone Ore
    Villager Skins

Changed:
    Chest textures
    Default Player Skin
    Menu Background

Fixed:
    Trade UI
    pokémon right-click menu

[center]Image[/center]

Step 1: Download the latest version from The PokéBox homepage by clicking "Download Now!" if that button causes trouble, just click "Direct"

Step 2: From main menu, open Minecraft, click "Options..." then "Resource Packs" and click "Open resource pack folder"

Step 3: Place the downloaded .zip into this folder as shown.

Step 4: Return to Minecraft, the resource pack should be visible, click it, then click done.
If the pack is not visible, try restarting Minecraft, then come back to resource pack screen.

By Copy Cat Master
#108033 Look nice, I will give it a try later.
By PrincePanda
ShadowMB76 wrote:i like it so far except that there's no choice in sizes, my computer doesn't like x64+, would you consider making an x32 version?

almost every texture is 16x16 or 22x22, only the mojang splash is 64 but, if needed, I can always lower that.
By Copy Cat Master
#108498 I do not know why but it seems the files broken when I downloaded it and it do not show on the resource pack option.

I probably need to re-download it later and test it out again.

Also, please make x32 version. My computer can run x64 and above but it just not my taste. I prefer either x16 or x32. Thanks in advance. :3
By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:I do not know why but it seems the files broken when I downloaded it and it do not show on the resource pack option.

Also, please make x32 version. My computer can run x64 and above but it just not my taste. I prefer either x16 or x32. Thanks in advance. :3

ok, will change the splash to 32x, but all in-game textures are below 32, there's only 2 textures up in the "hd" range, that is the word minecraft on the main menu, and the splash screen on startup. the changes will be in the next update, coming soon after I finish several more textures :D
By PrincePanda
#108534 splash screen and the minecraft logo is now at the default minecraft size, update will be uploaded soon, once I finish the nether

and to make thigns clear, the teture pack is not a x64 texture pack, nor is it a x32 texture pack, it's actually a x16 to x22 texture pack, x22 is the max texture size for all in-game blocks and items.

My PC can't even handle x32 textures, so I make them as low rez as possible, so the less detail, the lower texture dimensions.
By Copy Cat Master
PrincePanda wrote:
Copy Cat Master wrote:I do not know why but it seems the files broken when I downloaded it and it do not show on the resource pack option.

ok, will change the splash to 32x, but all in-game textures are below 32, there's only 2 textures up in the "hd" range, that is the word minecraft on the main menu, and the splash screen on startup. the changes will be in the next update, coming soon after I finish several more textures :D

It better if you make another download link for another version so, people can choose their preferred one.

PrincePanda wrote:splash screen and the minecraft logo is now at the default minecraft size, update will be uploaded soon, once I finish the nether

and to make thigns clear, the teture pack is not a x64 texture pack, nor is it a x32 texture pack, it's actually a x16 to x22 texture pack, x22 is the max texture size for all in-game blocks and items.

My PC can't even handle x32 textures, so I make them as low rez as possible, so the less detail, the lower texture dimensions.

If it is x16-x22 then why the file is 31MB? xD. You might want to do something about it.

As a side note, my internet is really crappy so, most of the time I have hard time to download something 30MB and above.
By PrincePanda
#108696 yeah, now that is mainly cause it has sounds and everything, and.. also due to the fact that I keep accidentally leaving PSD files in there on accident xD
the last version was only 4.8mb.. so I must have left something in it xD

Edit: OK, I found the size issue, I didn't leave anything in it, the music discs are that big, so, i am compressing them, so they'll be about 80% smaller in size hopefully (music discs have Pokemon songs in them)

another edit: fixed, sounds are now 4.32MB (around 86% smaller):D

whole resource pack zip is 5.75 MB, uploaded to my site now.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
size, before and after
Capture.JPG (18.22 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
JOIN THE TEAM