By Copy Cat Master
#111230 I noticed that I get the font problem if I do not play on full screen but if I play on fullscreen it work fine. xD

By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:I noticed that I get the font problem if I do not play on full screen but if I play on fullscreen it work fine. xD

well isn't that interesting? :o try deleting the font folder from assets>minecraft>textures within the pack's zip, then try again, then tell me result please?

make sure it's the font folder within the pokebox zip in assets>minecraft>textures, don't want you accidentally deleting the font directly from minecraft lawl
By Animalol
#115750 PrincePanda,

please do not post multiple times in a row, as that is against the forum rules. If you wish to update your progress, please do so in your main post.

Thanks,

Animalol
By PrincePanda
Animalol wrote:PrincePanda,

please do not post multiple times in a row, as that is against the forum rules. If you wish to update your progress, please do so in your main post.

Thanks,

Animalol

OK, will do in future, sorry 'bout that :o

EDIT: OP has been updated, so in future, I'll do that instead.
By PrincePanda
buddy18181 wrote:just downloaded ur pack today and already love it but one suggestion. can u make the the flowing fluid look more smooth when flowing?
2014-04-12_17.42.09.png

I've already been attempting to do that, so it will take a few updates :D
JOIN THE TEAM