By redalert380
#108381 I need 2-3 extremely skilled builders for my pixelmon server. I can pay you via paypal if your work is worth paying for.

What you will be doing:

Building large towns for each gym for the server each town must have at least 10 houses (preferably 20) that are livable for regular players.

Making a good looking route throughout each town and leading to each new town on the journey.

Making respectable looking gyms pokecenters and marts for each town that will give that WOW effect to the community.

Tools you can use:

Voxel Sniper (Used to quickly teraform build mountains and build terrain)

World edit (I would prefer this not to be used as for the most part it is used to make square buildings that look grotesque)

Creative mode (This will be the main thing when building the towns hopefully)

How it will work:

I will put you on another dedicated server as I don't wish for the main server to get trolled by any means.

You will schematic all builds so we can place them on the main server.

You can be paid for your work if it is worthy of being paid for (you will be paid after the work is done of course and you must have paypal)

You must have or be:

An extremely good builder

A paypal account (if you wish to be paid)

Knowledge of voxel sniper and world edit.

A mature person and can act in a business like manner.

Time to get this done. (I'd like to have this built within 2 weeks of start which with the tools I'm giving you this should be an easy to reach deadline.)

Post a reply if interested. I will check back every 12-24 hours to see if anyone is interested.

By PokeWillpower
#108449 I'm fairly interested, though i'm not one to get work done super quickly, but I can definitely give off a WOW effect with Routes and towns.

Questions:
Will we need Hamachi?
What extra mods will be required?
How often will I need to be online?
I prefer to use WorldEdit, and tend to make very linear terrain, is that okay with you or must the terrain be more realistic?

My info:
IGN: PokeWillpower
I do have a Paypal account, however i'm not sure if I could accept payment for simply building in Minecraft.
By redalert380
#108454 Hamachi will not be required as I can just throw a copy of the server up on another ip of the dedi i have.

Pixlemon is the only mod that you will require

A few hours each day would be nice

World edit is fine to use if the structures aren't square, but voxel sniper will have to be use to teraform.
JOIN THE TEAM