By Harbinger
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:So... are you and Hazzard still working on this map? It would be a shame to see this go to waste...

Sorry for the lack of updates. Yes we're still working on it, just progress has been slow lately as Hazzard is getting married within the next few weeks and has been sorting stuff out for that. I'll get him to send me the world when he gets chance so I can take some screens to show the progress we've made.
By Harbinger
#119569 New screens added to original post.

Brenwwe wrote:This build is very outstanding, you appear to be an amazing builder keep up the great work.

Thanks
By ihatemimes
#119631 Looks amazing guys. Love the buildings! You've balanced the size to detail really nicely. Can't wait to see more.
By Hazzard
ihatemimes wrote:Looks amazing guys. Love the buildings! You've balanced the size to detail really nicely. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks man.

Just thought I'd post and take responsibilty for the slow progress. Luckily Harbinger doesn't mind handling more than his fair share while I'm busy with other things, so thanks to him too.

If I get a chance I might put together a quick video to explain what we're aiming for with this build.
By osidien(withouttheB)
#119816 You keep amazing me. The new pics look awesome. I hope this will be finished.

(Once pixelmon's in 1.7, replace the top of the national park perk with double grass (:)
JOIN THE TEAM