By Harbinger
#114111 Something I've been working on inbetween models on and off for the past few months with Hazzard (whos not on the forums yet but currently awaiting an activation email which is why I'm posting this in his place). Here's a few screenshots of what we've done so far.

Update 1
| Show
New Bark
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Route 29
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cherrygrove
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Route 30
Spoiler:

Violet
Spoiler:

Pokémon Center Interior (WIP)
Spoiler:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0xKVtvFQk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Update 2

A few more routes and towns, some are still a WIP but there was enough there to show.
Route 45 was a pain and took forever to plan out but we're happy with how it turned out.
| Show
Route 32
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Route 36-37
Spoiler:

National Park
Spoiler:

Ecruteak City
Spoiler:

Route 38
Spoiler:

Mahogany Town
Spoiler:

Route 45
Spoiler:

By osidien(withouttheB)
#114125 Wow, looks very nice, which resource pack are you using? Do you already planned maybe a release date for the first few cities? MUSIC? Anyway, I'm excited for what this post will create,
looking forward to more!
By Harbinger
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Wow, looks very nice, which resource pack are you using? Do you already planned maybe a release date for the first few cities? MUSIC? Anyway, I'm excited for what this post will create,
looking forward to more!

Resource pack is a slightly modified BDCraft for textures and MrMeeps shaders. I think were waiting for the whole of Johto to be complete before any chance of release however that could change depending how long the build takes, got to keep people interested after all :D Not sure about music yet though, that's more of an extra which if added wouldn't be till a later date once the maps all done.
By osidien(withouttheB)
#114280 Will you also add pixelmon (and maybe other mods like custom npc's) into the map, or will it be pure survival/creation?
By Harbinger
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Will you also add pixelmon (and maybe other mods like custom npc's) into the map, or will it be pure survival/creation?

Sorry I forgot to mention it will be an adventure map that will resemble the game as much as possible so there will be custom npcs, quests etc. Pixelmon is already added just lowered the spawn rate to 1's atm because they like to get in the way when building :D
By PokeWillpower
#114885 O-M-G!

My favorite modeler is making what looks like the best map (In my opinion ;3) that isn't mine! Seriously, excellent work, I love how much it deviates and stays loyal to the games at the same time!
By AZTERIX_
#114910 looks awesome for a "complete recreation!"
By Harbinger
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:Will you be making custom npcs for the gym leaders?

With the 3.0 update he can probs just use the trainer editor.
Gym leaders will most likely use the Trainer Editor like Osidien mentioned.

Progress has been slow as of late as we've both been busy with other stuff.
Here is a small update video made by Hazzard

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0xKVtvFQk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

p.s I'll be making Arcanine next before doing any more on the map.
JOIN THE TEAM