By Noble
#115259 I had decided to create a fully custom Hoenn region for my Pixelmon server and when I was almost through making it the first time I realized that I had made the scale way too large. On my second attempt I took about 2 hours to create everything and about another hour to get Bauxite ore and Apricorn trees added it (Apricorn trees are hard to get working in World Painter).

This is the result:

And you can see an isometric view of it in-game here:
http://www.pixelmonlegends.net/map

I may end up releasing this to the public, not sure yet and depending on how many people are interested. I had to fudge the biomes compared to the actual Hoenn region and Pokeloot/stone shards don't generate. Hope you guys like it!

By Josecami
#115260 You can generate stone shrds, apricorn trees and pokeloot things using the option populate (I think so) I do that in it works. If that isnt the option let me get home and tell you the right one
By Noble
#115262 Technically I could do the stone shards as long as I placed them in proper areas, don't know how I'd do leaf stones however since they are in trees. I did get the apricorn trees working but they had to be set to ground cover as trying to place them otherwise resulted in them embedded about 4 blocks into the ground.
By Noble
#115324 It's actually an edited version of the town you used on your Kanto region map you posted ,although the lab is from Blake380 and buildings have been added/removed.
JOIN THE TEAM