By Niggasushi
#116116 Hello guys,

Finally i finish this map!!! I guess this is the first pixelmon/adventure map created with story line like the games!!! now you will need this version of Pixelmon Mod 3.0.2 (Update 10/03/2014)

(Rei´s minimap recomended)

This is a map for Singleplayer, you will find Shops, Secret Labs and the best thing is you can explore the entire map
and make your own adventure. You can sell thing or buy stuff like stones, exp shares or even a boat to explore oceans. I really hope you like this map my team and I made :)

Trailer:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_LYamtpKw[/youtube]

Gameplay Time: 6 hours + Post game quest

Rules
1) Do not destroy any block or frame
2) Play on Peaceful
3) Play on Adventure
4) Do not hit any villager
5) You can use /tp
6) Enjoy :)

Download:
Spoiler:

To see more information and changelogs:

Gym order: Grass - Fighting - Rock - Electric - Dragon (Follow this order to catch the story)

Note:
1) The map have a sequence if you dont follow it you might not catch the story.
2)The map now will be singleplayer and if you are not able to see the gym leader please restart the map or your minecraft and keep playing!

By osidien(withouttheB)
#116342 Good, just good, it's not the most awesome work i've seen, but i'm gonna try it out! Maybe a resource pack will extendd it's experience.
Keep up your job.
By Niggasushi
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Good, just good, it's not the most awesome work i've seen, but i'm gonna try it out! Maybe a resource pack will extendd it's experience.
Keep up your job.

Thanks for your support hopefully you enjoy it!!
JOIN THE TEAM