By creskid
#116492 =====Intro=====
Hello.I am making an adventure map based off of Kanto. I know. I know. You are probably thinking this is going to be one of the many that doesn't stand out. (No offense, you have to be an amazing builder or unique which is hard to be and I am not saying I am either). I am making this map apart of my mod pack I am also making. This pack includes Poke tiles, Caroenter's block and Custom Npcs. As of now it's a one man project but I will try to eventually recruit friends.

=====Screenshots=====

Spoiler:
Pokemon Center:

Pallet Town:

2014-03-12_16.48.00.png

Route 1:

2014-03-12_16.51.31.png

2014-03-12_16.51.21.png

Veridian City:

(Link)

P.S: I know pixlemon isn't allowed in pack so I am going to put link and I have permission for Carpenters and Custom.... Just not poke tile yet

By osidien(withouttheB)
#116595 Hm... Yeah.. Good work with using the resource pack right, but the only thing i'm thinking about is the buildings... They're like in the game, but not that detailed...
Anyway, keep up the work you have right now :)
By creskid
#116669 Thanks man. Also I want to mention 2 things

1. It's not a resource pack it's a mod and it's so unknown I only seen 1 video on it.

2. I was going to get a friend to do the buildings. I had no idea how to do Pallet town but Verdant is looking nice. I copied a pokemon center from Pixlemon and added more detail
JOIN THE TEAM