By Diaa
#117168 In reference to the posts made here by staff and myself: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=11880&p=117164#p117164

I would be willing to give it a try if someone (preferably MrM) would tell me what Pokemon they would want to see in it, and elaborate more on the "color theme" that MrM mentioned. I have done graphic design work for many different things - I do Facebook page banners (cover photos) for page owners all the time, particularly Pokemon themed ones, and I am even waiting for my design for the local paranormal store to be printed onto t-shirts. I can post some of my work if you would like, staff. :)

By AZTERIX_
#117221 wow ↑↑↑↑ Actually responded!!
By MoeBoy76
AZTERIX_ wrote:wow ↑↑↑↑ Actually responded!!

i don't think anyone that is staff and the majority of player will appreciate that comment
on another note, i hope you do a great job cos what the blog has is on par (IMO) with the forums banner, which is really old
By TheNew4
#117466 Mr.M doesn't have all the time in the world to respond to most topic post. Since he is busy with 1.7 issues.
By Diaa
#119986 Ok, thanks for replying, MrM! I'll see what I can do as soon as I can (I've not been on in a while because of a tooth problem and I have surgery to remove it on the 10th). :)
JOIN THE TEAM