By atomicicey
#121822 Hello! This is a new pixelmon server which will be opening in a couple of months and we need builders to help us complete the spawn and many towns. We are like no other pixelmon server and we have unique possibilities that will make gameplay unique and exciting for the player. We are looking for dedicated builders that have a nice standard and are willing to put hours of there time into making this project look the best it possibly could!

The founder has stated that depending on a lot of things you may end up getting paid for your work. But this will depend on a lot of things and it is not guaranteed that you will be paid. You may talk to the founder about this on Skype if accepted.

To apply for builder please fill in this application form and post it as a reply below:

Spoiler:
Name:

IGN:

Past Experience:

Why would we choose you?:

Have you been banned on any server before?:
If yes, why?:

Why should we pick you and not somebody else?:

Pictures of your builds: (3 pictures of different builds preferred):

By mrhoorage
#122126 Age: 15

IGN: mrhoorage

Experience: I've had pixelmon for a little less than a year and I've had minecraft for about 4 years

Why: Well one I am a good builder and just like helping servers start, and you don't seem to have any other offers.

Banned: Nope

Pictures: I'll add pictures if you think necessary, but so far I am the only person to offer
JOIN THE TEAM