By Il_Lupo
#124350 Helloooo Pixelplayers.

I am in need of some artistic intervention! Here are the details of this small, totally legal competition.

- You must draw a map of an area described by me, but in any way, shape or form that occurs to you.
- You must incorporate whatever I label as 'essential' into the map.
- Please keep in mind the themes intended for each area.

These are the maps that I require, but be aware that each area must fit into a larger map by themselves. Maps within maps!

1. A city at the base of a mountain, with a dock. The city, the mountain and the dock are essential. Otherwise, go crazy with details. 'Apocalypse' themed.
2. A temple on top of a mountain. This does not have to be the same mountain as the one from the city, but that is a possibility to keep in mind. The mountain and the temple are essential. 'Greek temple' themed.
3. An airship. It doesn't matter where this one is based on the map, but please provide basic design of the ship and maybe a place for it to dock/unload supplies. 'Steampunk' themed.

Last of all, a Boss Area. This can be literally anything that occurs to you; if you think of a volcano, okay, do a volcano. A mad scientist castle/lab? Sure. A spaceship? Why not?

Alright, so that is what you need to do. Here are the prizes:

1. A personal signature for the forums, free.
2. Up to six Pokemon drawn in simplistic, clean style.
3. One Pokemon drawing.

Good luck :)
EDIT: Burgy has kindly offered a SHINY DIALGA for the 3DS games Pokemon X and Y to the winner! Get entering, people!

By Il_Lupo
#124353 Either/or. If you want, you can build it in Minecraft. That would help with showing how the buildings are designed, or the airship. If it's just a drawing, you might have to draw it several times to get it from all angles.
By Il_Lupo
#124412 As long as it's clear what you have made, do whatever you want :)
JOIN THE TEAM