By Keopha
#135153 Hello everyone !

I want to know if the pixelmon staff is interested by a translation of their mod in french, cause i'm doing it for a french server, so i thought 'Why not share it ?'

I've nearly done with it, actually i've entirely translated it, but i need to do some kind of bug fixing, because the pokedex doesn't use the same 'line' of translation, for exemple, in game charizard's translation is Salameche, in the .lang file it's pixelmon.charizard.name=Salameche, but in the pokedex it's pixelmon.salameche.name=Salameche (if i put my game in french), same thing for the moves.. So if someone from the pixelmon staff know if it's a real bug or it's a minecraft feature, please tell me !

Also i've got a problem with the HM and TM, i've translated all of them but it don't work, it's still in english in game..

Thanks for reading, i hope you'll answer me, and good job for this great mob (By the way i'm in love of the new charizard animation in the latest version *.*)

If you have any question please tell me it will be a pleasure for me to answer :)

By MoeBoy76
#135154 The TM/HM issue has been fixed for the next version, please put a link in your post for the devs to get your translation, also i have moved this to the correct sub-forum
By Keopha
#135156 Thank you for moving my post ! :)
Well i don't want to put a unfinished work here :/ well it's finished but the bug fixing etc isn't, and i also have to read the entire translation to correct mistakes if there are !
What i want to know is if they are interested, if they are, I'll put a link to my translation even if it's not finished :)
By Keopha
#135180 Awesome ! Thanks for the answer, should i post it here, unfinished, or do you want to wait to get the fully translated version ?
I can also give you my skype to send you the updated version of the translation, as you wish ^^

I think i'll send it to you by message !

Edit : I'll work all the night to finish it !
By Keopha
#135310 Hello !
I've finally finished the translation, here is the link to download it : https://www.mediafire.com/?i39x3ewvwa79a4y
I'll update it after each update, and if someone finds a mistake in my translations , i'll be pleased if you make me aware of it , and then i'll fix it right after.
By Isi
#135311 Alright, thank you very much, we'll make sure it's in our next release!
By MrMasochism
#135536 I've fixed up the tm entries for you and here is the fixed file. It'll be in the next release as Isi said. The hm and tm entries will work in the next version coming out but with that changed description.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78327099/fr_FR.lang
By Keopha
#135745 Ohhh :O that was that simple ! Well thank you for fixing this little bug ^^
There are also some bug with the GUI, like in a battle when you choose 'items' (i'm not sure if it's that), it's not translated :/
And also a bug with the trainer editor or spawner editor GUI, but it's not really disturbing ^^

Edit : Hi !
I've found another bug, with the achievement get message for the pokédex, the translation doesn't appear (in english too btw), i just have "achievement.dex1Chieve" :/
JOIN THE TEAM