By Langaiden
#136277 Hello everyone,
I'am working on the translation of Pixelmon, with regard to the italian language for Sharplay Network. I had some small doubts about one thing .I tried to change the language from Italian to Spanish to French, but I noticed that when you are in battle, the basic formula that comes out is always written "@p used @m" in which @p is the Pokemon and the @m is move (always written in English) .Is possible to change and translate the name of the move used?
Sorry for my bad(very bad english) and
Thank you all for the wonderful job done

By MrMasochism
#136283 those moves are translated separately in the lang file so when it does the substitution for @m it runs it through its own translation
By Langaiden
#136286 Thanks for the quick reply, the problem remains, however. I see to explain better because I've been a little limited in the explanations first.
This is the IT and US Lang, with all the moves translated

When you enter combat the problem is that the moves are seen in Italian on the front panel

but when use one of this:

In the Lang file

Panel moves

Thank you very much for your attention accorded me
By MrMasochism
#136302 Seems that there is a bug there. However the whole battle gui and battle messages are in the midst of being reworked and I'll make sure it all works fine for translation when they are done
By Keopha
#136308 Hi, i'm the french translator !
Same bug here, i'm very happy to know that it'll be fixed in next release !
Keep up the good work ! :)
By Langaiden
#136349 Thanks for the reply, always very polite ^^. Link directly Lang file with the translation in IT, in which I also translated the last item entered.
http://we.tl/TL4QjF3CHw
For the next few translations, future item, I have a contact person that will receive pm without having to open a separate topic =)?
Again, thank you for the work you perform
JOIN THE TEAM