User avatar
By EddyHg80
#149294 If you think that the Pixelmon guis are too plain and you would like more colors like the original Pokémon GBA games, then these packs are for you!
All Pixelmon guis are modified to give you that Pokemon feeling :)



__________________________________________________________________________

Fire Red

Screenshots!
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Download!
If you want all the other Minecraft guis to look like this pack download this addon!

__________________________________________________________________________

Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Screenshots!
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Download!
If you want all the other Minecraft guis to look like this pack download this addon!

__________________________________________________________________________

Emerald

Screenshots!
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Download!
If you want all the other Minecraft guis to look like this pack download this addon!

___________________________________________________________________________

Platinum

Screenshots!
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Download!
__________________________________________________________________________


Coming (not very) soon:
-Pixelmon blocks - Fire Red inspired
Last edited by EddyHg80 on 23 Oct 2016 07:21, edited 13 times in total.
User avatar
By JamieS1211
#151764 Nice work as usual, the only gripe is the inventory screen as it doesn't mix at all well. Would it be possible for you to do that screen as well so the whole thing is in the fire red style so there isn't the clash.

http://i.imgur.com/PnRLKSD.png
User avatar
By EddyHg80
#151832
JamieS1211 wrote:Nice work as usual, the only gripe is the inventory screen as it doesn't mix at all well. Would it be possible for you to do that screen as well so the whole thing is in the fire red style so there isn't the clash.

http://i.imgur.com/PnRLKSD.png


I just used the colors from the Pokemon menu screen in the game, and yeah it looks pretty bad :S
How do you think this should be done?
User avatar
By SPG
#151835
EddyHg80 wrote:
JamieS1211 wrote:Nice work as usual, the only gripe is the inventory screen as it doesn't mix at all well. Would it be possible for you to do that screen as well so the whole thing is in the fire red style so there isn't the clash.

http://i.imgur.com/PnRLKSD.png


I just used the colors from the Pokemon menu screen in the game, and yeah it looks pretty bad :S
How do you think this should be done?

take some creative freedom and make the entire inventory screen match up with the style of the party box. Maybe not exactly the same, but enough so its not a drastic change in style like it currently is
User avatar
By EddyHg80
#151870
SPG wrote: take some creative freedom and make the entire inventory screen match up with the style of the party box. Maybe not exactly the same, but enough so its not a drastic change in style like it currently is


Ok, thank you for the advice! I'll try my best, when I have time :)
User avatar
By EddyHg80
#152067
JamieS1211 wrote:Nice work as usual, the only gripe is the inventory screen as it doesn't mix at all well. Would it be possible for you to do that screen as well so the whole thing is in the fire red style so there isn't the clash.

http://i.imgur.com/PnRLKSD.png


SPG wrote:take some creative freedom and make the entire inventory screen match up with the style of the party box. Maybe not exactly the same, but enough so its not a drastic change in style like it currently is


Maybe something like this?

Image
User avatar
By JamieS1211
#152089 Perfect! If you are interested you could also make a second pack with GUIs for all the other minecraft GUIs. Then you would have a pixelmon GUI pack and if you wanted the other GUIs in the same style apply the second pack on top.
User avatar
By EddyHg80
#152118
SPG wrote:yup, exactly


JamieS1211 wrote:Perfect!


Ok I'm going to update shortly! ;D

JamieS1211 wrote:If you are interested you could also make a second pack with GUIs for all the other minecraft GUIs. Then you would have a pixelmon GUI pack and if you wanted the other GUIs in the same style apply the second pack on top.


I like your idea maybe I'll do it in the future ;)